Many future relations and bonding are developed during the student life. Hostel plays an important role to bring different individuals and provide an atmosphere to share, care and bond well. Students coming from different parts of the country feel at home in the hostel. Centrally air-cooled residential area with separate residential facilities is in place for boys and girls. Amenities like laundry, entertainment room with TV, hot water facilities, cosy beds, study tables, recreational facilities like indoor games, newspapers, magazines and so on are all in place. Wardens are the local guardians who act as guides, and give moral support to the residents. At this institute, safety and security of the students in the premises is given utmost importance. Hostel facility is very ideal in life for pursuing our academic goals.
Special features of SGI Hostels:-
- Located in the college premises.
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- Round the clock power supply supported by backup generators.
- Hot water supply through electrical geezers.
- Safe drinking water through water coolers is available round the clock.
- Very spacious dining room well equipped with modern kitchen facility to serve all the meals as per menu decided by mess contractor.
- Properly ventilated rooms with sufficient light and space.
- Vegetarian taste - Sunday feast & additional feast on festival days
- Rooms having comfortable bed, table, chair and cupboards.
- 24 hours security is provided by professional agencies.
- Students are provided a paid laundry collection service also.
- Students have access to indoor games and gym facility.
Guidelines for Cleanliness
- Students are expected to keep their rooms clean and tidy failing which they will be fined and the work will be undertaken by a cleaner.
- Students shall not hang or stick posters on the walls, doors and windows of the rooms allotted to them.
- The students shall not litter the corridors/verandas with any kind of waste or garbage.
- Students should see to it that their room bathrooms and toilets should be kept clean and hygienic.