M.Tech (2 Years)
The Candidate must have:
Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
Obtained at least 50%(45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination
M.Tech is available in the field of:-
- CIVIL Engineering Department:
M.TECH with Specialization in Structural Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering Department:
M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
M.TECH in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department:
M.Tech with Specialization in POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES
- Mechanical Engineering Department
M.Tech with Specialization in Production and Industrial Engineering
- To provide excellent education and guidance in engineering branches at post graduate and research level.
- To cater the need of Engineering Industries and Research organizations at National & International level.
- To train HR to carry out innovative research for creating intellectual property through master programmes.
- Inculcate innovative and interesting teaching methodologies amongst the students