Future relations are strengthened by the bonding developed today. Students coming from different parts of the country feel at home in the hostel. Centrally air-cooled residential area with separate residential facilities is in place for boys and girls. Amenities like laundry, An entertainment room with TV, hot water facilities, cosy beds, study tables, recreational facilities like indoor games, newspapers, magazines and so on are all in place. Wardens are the local guardians who act as guides, and give moral support to the residents. At this institute, safety and security of the students in the premises is given utmost importance. Hostel facility is very ideal in life for pursuing our academic goals.
- Located in the college premises.
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- The electricity and water supply is constant around the clock. Electricity failure, if any, is managed with generator.
- Hot water supply through electrical geezers.
- Safe drinking water through Aqua guards and water coolers.
- Very spacious dining room and well equipped with modern kitchen facility to serve all the meals as per menu decided by mess contractor.
- Each hostel room has adequate space, light and fresh ventilation.
- Vegetarian taste - Sunday feast & additional feast on festival days
- Rooms come with attached bed, table, chair and cupboards.
- 24 hours security is provided by professional agencies.
- Students are provided a paid laundry collection service.
- Students have access to indoor sports,and gym facility.
- Round the clock library upto 12:00 pm at night
- Gym facility is also available.
- Separate T.V. & Internet facilities for students.
- Students are expected to keep their rooms clean and tidy failing which they will be fined heavily and the work will be undertaken by a cleaner.
- Students shall not hang or stick posters on the walls, doors and windows of the rooms allotted to them.
- The students shall not litter the corridors/verandas with any kind of waste or garbage.
- Students should see to it that their room bathrooms and toilets should be kept clean and hygienic.